- Covering the world of
Bay Area Amusements (San
Pinball Audio Adapter
Information and parts for game
Reproduction backglasses, playfields and plastics.
For Amusement Only (Loveland, CO)
Marco Specialties (Lexington,
SC) - Parts and supplies,
including NOS backglasses.
(France) - Gottlieb System 1
Pinball Life (Huntley,
(Queensland, Australia) - Reproduction playfield
plastics, decals and more.
Pinball Resource, The
Planetary Pinball Supply
(San Jose, CA) - Licensed
Williams/Bally pinball parts.
Shay Arcade Group, The
- Reproduction backglasses.
ENHANCEMENT, PROTECTION, REPAIR, TECHNICAL,
Cliffy's Premium Pinball Protectors
- Ramp and scoop protectors.
- Pinball playfield restoration and clear coating.
(Bill has done some playfield clear coating for us
and does a great job.)
Gottlieb repair tips from John Robertson.
Introduction to Pinball Repair and
- Comprehensive information and resources for home repair.
- Pinball and jukebox repair (CO - Denver to Fort Collins).
- Parts, mods, protectors and more.
- Products and tools for restoration of pinball machines.
This Old Pinball
(TOP) - Repair and restoration DVD videos cover pinball and
other coin-op arcade games.
TOPcast - TOP Internet
radio show (technical topics and interviews with
pinball industry people).
Tim Arnold's "47 Things You Need to Know
About Your Pinball Machine"
PINBALL BOOKS (by author)
Bernard Kamoroff -
Pinball Machine Care and Maintenance
Roger C. Sharp -
PINBALL EVENTS, SHOWS, PLACES TO PLAY, ETC.
- Listing of competitive
pinball across the U.S.
- Pinball goodies
Pinball 101: The Art and Science to Better
Pinball Play (DVD)
- Learn to play pinball
(or improve your skills) from one of the world's top players. View the trailer, read reviews and order the DVD here. Available at LCP!
- Coming soon!
The Pinball Collector
(63 minutes) - Examines 30 diverse games
from 1898 to 1960.
- Amazing snowboarding
action (and pinball, too). Colorado local!
Special When Lit: A Pinball Documentary -
DVD/Blu-Ray now available!
Tilt: The Battle to Save Pinball (DVD)
tells the story of Pinball
2000. Click the logo above
to learn more, view the trailer and buy the DVD.
- Pinball apparel and goods. Born from a love of pinball, skate
culture, art and all things Viking. Colorado local!
Pinball Podcast, The
- Pinball talk by a couple of pinheads.
Silverball Podcast, The - Pinball,
pop culture, and nostalgia.
- Pinball podcasts.
- Website dedicated to classic arcade
games, pinball machines, and consoles.
Boulder Classic Games
- Reproduction and restoration of classic arcade games and
- Pinball and
video arcade game sales.
Colorado Pinball Map
- Searchable database (location,
Flashback Classic Coin-ops
(Navarre, OH) - Hard-to-find
jukeboxes, arcade games, slot machines, puck bowlers, ball
bowlers, pinballs, etc.
Internet Pinball Database
- Comprehensive, searchable listing of almost every
Internet Pinball Serial Number Database
- Searchable listing of pinball game serial numbers; submit
Jersey Jack Pinball
- Pinball game manufacturer in New Jersey.
- Details on Jersey Jack's next release.
Killer List of Video Games
- Database of coin-operated video games.
PAPA (The Professional & Amateur Pinball
Pat Lawlor Design
Pinball Collector Register
- Pinball collectors list (searchable by area); resource to buy, sell,
trade, repair and find parts.
- Custom pinball cards and lots more on pinball.
- A resource for pinball enthusiasts (pinball top 100, solid
state pinball archive, where to play, community, etc.)
PinWiki - Pinball game
information (repair guides, history, etc.)
Rec Games Pinball
- Discussion group for pinball-related issues.
- Pinball game manufacturer in Illinois.
- Information on Stern's next release.
- A personal friend and all-around great guy.
Steve's site has an amazingly comprehensive list of
pinball-related links and information.
World Pinball Directory, The
World Pinball Player Rankings (WPPR)
(Non-pinball) / Friends of LCP - Please support these businesses!
Pick Up Artist
- Colorado Front Range year-round pet waste removal.
The Tasty Weasel Tasting Room (Oskar Blues
Brewery, 1800 Pike Road, Longmont)
- Click link for a video tour.
TOWN OF LYONS INFORMATION
Chamber of Commerce
(updates every 10 seconds)
- Rentals / Sales / Service.
Working organic farm and sustainability center (cooking and
gardening classes; available for
Oskar Blues Grill & Brewery
- Grill and brewpub (music, too!) OB plays host to some of the nation's best beers, live blues, southern and cajun-inspired foods.
Natural Food Store
(sorry, no website)
- 454 Main Street, 303/823-9444
OTHER THINGS TO DO NEAR LYONS
Community Treasures ($39.00) - An
insider's guide to the best of Colorado (fine dining, hotels, cultural attractions, the great
Parks and Trails
(multi-use) - Outdoor
recreation areas in the Lyons area are plentiful and diverse.
We're surrounded by great hiking and riding (both
mountain and road), and we're fortunate to have an average of 300
days of sunshine! So come enjoy the local great outdoors, then
COME PLAY pinball!
(NOTE: Not all areas allow
dogs and mountain biking. Please be sure to consult their
rules and regulations.)
Button Rock Preserve
- Approximately 7 miles west of Lyons.
Ralph Price Reservoir
(3.8 miles roundtrip)
Sleepy Lion Trail
(4.7 miles roundtrip)
- The entrance is found on the north side
of Highway 7, one mile west of Lyons.
Bitterbrush Trail to Nelson Loop
(9.4 miles roundtrip)
Button Rock Trail
(4.0 miles roundtrip)
(9.4 miles roundtrip)
Heil Valley Ranch
- Located on Geer Canyon Road off Left Hand Canyon Road northwest of
Lichen Loop Trail
(1.25 miles roundtrip)
Wapiti Trail & Ponderosa Loop
(7.7 miles roundtrip)
Picture Rock Trail at Heil Valley Ranch
(10.4 mile trail system)
north of Highway 66, approximately two miles east of Lyons.
Eagle Wind Trail
(3.95 miles roundtrip)
Little Thompson Overlook Trail
(2.9 miles roundtrip)
Rocky Mountain National Park
- Only 20 scenic miles from
Lyons. A must-see
destination for visitors!
National Park Service/Colorado
WHERE TO STAY
(open year round)
- Rooms and properties in
Aspen Leaf Motel - 303/823-6181
Directly across from LCP on Main
Street. No pets.
On Main Street - A few doors down from
Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins
- 303/823-6091 or 800/282-5612
Two miles west of downtown Lyons.
Family friendly/pets welcome!
West end of
Lyons by the river.
Colorado's first tiny homes hotel.
Featured on HGTV!